Sunday 29 July 2012

Celebrities, Fame, ect.

The thing I really, I mean really don't get is celebrities, the whole idea of them, the whole media revolving around them. Celeberties are just normal people, like you and me who have a talent (singing, acting) or are just rich (which makes no sense). I don't see why someone should care about who Justin Beiber or J-Lo ig going out with. I mean, if I was going out with someone, it wouldn't be in magazines, gossip columns, ect. When interviewers ask then questions about thier families, home. I doubt they really care and it would be just plain sad if they did. So WHY? It's good if they have talent that you appreciate, or if you enjoy listening to their music, but next time Lindsay Lohan gets into trouble PLEASE don't purchase a magazine about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment